Providing Service in SpanishOur team is proud to help with Spanish services.
Affordable Financing OptionsOur flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.
Your Satisfaction GuaranteedWe're so confident you'll be happy with our services, we guarantee it.
Licensed & InsuredOur team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Is your dryer at risk for starting house fires?
Often, dryer vents are out of sight and out of mind. You barely have time for laundry, let alone dryer maintenance. Ideal Air HVAC Duct Cleaning can help. Most homeowners associations require that dryer vents are cleaned and inspected by a licensed company. We recommend a yearly inspection to prevent unnecessary wear and tear. If you live in the Framingham, Ashland or Southborough, MA region and need dryer vent cleaning, call us at (508) 975 - 3825. In addition to offer dryer cleaning services we also offer dryer vent upgrade services.
Is it time to clean your dryer vent?
- The first sign is if your laundry takes longer than usual to completely dry.
- Your clothes are still damp and smell moldy.
- The top of the dryer is hot to the touch.
- Skyrocketing utility bills. A dryer that is running more often than it should to dry clothes will use a lot of energy. This will be reflected on your monthly utility bills.
- Water is visible around or behind the dryer
Dangers of a clogged dryer vent
Experts say most people aren't aware of one of the more flammable places in your home. According to the U.S. Fire Administration, nearly 3,000 fires are sparked every year by your dryer and nearly all of them, are preventable! Call the experts today at Ideal Air HVAC to ensure your home is not at risk of a dryer vent fire.
- Lint is highly flammable and can pose a severe fire hazard when dryer vents are not cleaned regularly and properly.
- According to the U.S. Fire Administration National Fire Data Center, nearly 15,000 structural fires occur each year as a result of an issue with a clothes dryer, and clogged, dirty dryer vents cause 80% of the fires.
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. When the dryer vent is clogged, dangerous CO gases aren’t able to escape. Instead, they build up inside the vent and may seep out into the laundry room and into other areas of the home.
- Running your dryer with a dirty lint screen or blocked exhaust vents can use up to 30 percent more energy.
- Blocked dryer vents uses more energy and cause your electric bills to increase.
- Dryers taking twice as long to dry clothes, it’s being used twice as much, essentially cutting its life span in half.
- It will cost you much less in the long run to hire a professional to inspect and clean your vents once a year and avoid these issues altogether.
CALL IDEAL AIR HVAC REPAIRS AT (508) 975 - 3825
What are the benefits of having your dryer vent cleaned by Ideal Air HVAC?
We'll save you time and money!
- Reduce your risk of a dryer fire.
- Drastically lower your power bill.
- Your dryer will last longer with less repairs.
- Your clothes will dry faster with less lint left on them.
- When your dryer vent is cleaned, you'll enjoy faster and more efficient drying times.
- Most homeowners see up to a $30 reduction on their energy bill after having their dryer vents properly cleaned.
This process pays for itself.
Club Membership is available for $10 monthly for 1 annual cleaning
Connected peace of mind
Know when your laundry is done. Know your laundry room is safe. Know when to take action to save money and help prevent dryer fires. Keep your dryer exhaust safe and efficient. The LintAlert® enhances your home safety plan by monitoring the dryer exhaust system for problems. As lint naturally builds up over time, LED indicators progressively illuminate to show how efficiently your dryer is operating. When airflow restriction becomes dangerous, an alarm is triggered.
Airflow restriction causes dryer fires while it may be obvious that dryer exhaust problems will increase your utility bills, it's important to know they also create a very real fire hazard. The U.S. Fire Administration reports more than 15,000 dryer fires every year.
Today, you can protect your home and family from that threat. Common causes of dangerous airflow restriction include:
- Normal lint buildup in the dryer duct
- Kinked or crushed dryer connection hoses
- Blockage of the dryer vent hood
Detect laundry room leaks as an added bonus with the LintAlert PRO Plus! Contact us to learn more.