Signs You Need to Schedule a Heating Service
A properly functioning heating system is essential, especially once winter rolls around. The key to maintaining a comfortable, safe home during the colder months is becoming familiar with the signs that your heater is on the fritz and bringing in a repair team as quickly as possible. That’s where Ideal Air comes in. We are here to perform a thorough evaluation before determining whether repair or replacement is the better solution.
There are certain signs that indicate the need to schedule a heating service in Framingham. These include:
- The system is not turning on or off as expected
- You detect strange noises coming from the furnace such as squealing, squeaking, or rattling
- The system is taking longer than necessary to heat your home
- Your energy bills have increased significantly in recent months
- There is an unusual smell coming from the unit when it turns on